Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter Break

Yeah, it's winter break for me now!

In addition to that great news, I can say that nearly all of my Christmas shopping is already done on day one! I'm usually so bad about this kind of thing every year, but I've decided to stay slightly more on top of things! Except for my music choice. I'm still listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Halloween music. I really enjoy it a bit more than the Christmas tunes I should be listening to.

Anyway it's been a fairly dull point in life here which is why I haven't blogged too much recently. Uni recently had it's finals which I studied 5+ hours for. I think I did alright in computer literacy, excellent in math, and horrible in Latin. Just what I think. Our computer literacy project due last Tuesday was an html website that we all were assigned to create. Mine pretty much came in second place, the "winner" sort of cheated his way to the top by using Flash. Mine was still one of the best. Here's the URL:

http://www.uni.illinois.edu/~abarbour

Hope it gets a few clicks! Also hope to make another post when things get more interesting (e.g. Christmas).

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment