Monday, March 21, 2011

Feb 23rd thru March 21st

It's been nearly one month since my last post so I'm going to try to get you as up to speed as I can. First of all, a couple fridays ago we went to the Engineering Open House. I haven't missed it once that I can remember so I skipped a full day of school for it. My favorite has always been the robot wars where the college students have to design robots to perform a specific task competing against other robots in an arena. Very fun.

I captured this screenshot of a (semi) controlled fire that they showed us. the smoke literally blocked out the sun.


Also not too long ago was our second tumbling meet. Katelyn earned two ninth place trophies. Neither of us did very well. I got second . . . out of two and Katelyn also got last, but it was an okay day. I included a picture of Katelyn but not one of me because those uniforms are even shorter than a singlet and watching the video recording back, I look kinda dorky. Really dorky.

I think cross country is going to just be my main sport.


Katelyn's birthday was on the 17th! Yay! She turned eight years old and had a birthday party at skateland with her best friend (my best friend's sister), Ella. For some reason it wouldn't rotate this picture, so oh well.


All three of us had a lot of fun. I got a bit lonely but still had fun zooming past the girls.

Non real life, in the world of Minecraft, I've been getting bored and constructing some crazy things. I combined note blocks (plays one note of your choosing at a time), redstone (the equivalent of a wire used in creating logic boards), and delayers (attaches to redstone to pause the circuit temporarily) to make the theme songs of Super Mario, Jeapordy, and Harry Potter. Each took me at least a half hour. Pretty nice.

By the way, spring break just started for us and Mom and Katelyn have been hanging out in Chicago so Dad and I have the house all to ourselves. Yeah! We watched the Incredible Hulk last night while eating a box of ice cream.

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment