Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another School Day

I've devoted this post to another post about school. Mostly I'm writing about this to get out of my math homework I'm supposed to be doing, but Mom will understand. I hope.

Over the weekend I spent a few hours doing a project I was very much behind on and was due the next day. Tuesday came, and guess what! She decided it wasn't due until next Monday! Incredible how that works, huh? Anyways, today I was crowned "Math king of the day" which is just a fun, random, unofficial thing our math teacher does. I was declared it because I was the only one in the class who could define the word "perpendicular"! We learned it in 4th grade! That was kind of a nice touch to my day.

Then next hour in English, our assignment was that we were supposed to write concrete poems about something. I decided to make my own, and for me, every poem I write must rhyme. Something like this:

Rectangles are easy to be found. They can be square but may not be round.
The shape of a tissue box for when you sneeze, each of their angles are ninety degrees.
GO RECTANGLES!

Yeah, I would have made it longer but I was pressed for time. When I turned it in to our English teacher, she made me go back to the math teacher and read it in front of her class! They're good friends and often barge in so it's no big deal. She crowned me "Math king of the day" a second time for it! That was pretty cool!

While I'm blogging about school, I might as well put down my adventures in lunch that I never bothered to blog about but really should have. Sometimes people do stuff at lunch that are just stupid and you get FULL blame for it.

The first incident was when I was sitting at the lunch table. Well, you could have inferred that, but just something I need to say before this, our lunch table has about three fourths good people, and one fourth bad people in simplest terms. Now, the bad people were goofing off with somebody's potato chips and the bag exploded. It was all clumped on one side of the table and imagine that, their class was called and so it left most of the good people there. On that side of the table. With the chips. It looked exactly like we had done it and we'd get in trouble. So, they all decided to move to the other end of the table. I disagreed, but when they all did it and I was sitting there, BUM BUM BUUUUUM. I quickly decided to move to their end, when a lunch supervisor walked over, saw me moving away from a giant mess, and demanded I clean it up right away. Thankfully, the others took a little bit of pity on me and helped me out.

The last incident was one a bit more serious. Just a little. This one person at our table was goofing around with applesauce on her elbow. She was just playing around, pretending to get people with it and it was just fun. She was laughing like her lungs would pop out. She got to my end and I ducked but she slipped by accident and landed on the floor, still cracking up and a lunch supervisor came over and insisted that I had tripped her. WHAT? Even some of the other kids at the table looked confused, but applesauce girl was laughing too hard to defend me. I gave one last pleading look to the other kids at the table but they were as shocked as I was. I was told to sit outside the cafeteria for a moment. When I saw my class walk away, I slipped in with them and life was back to normal.

I'm certain some of you (Nanas) will contradict me, saying I was guilty, but I wouldn't be saying this if I wasn't completely innocent. Stupid lunch supervisors.

Blog ya later!

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment