Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I'm going to start this post out on a rather negative note. Every time I attempt to upload the video to blogger, it finishes then deletes itself. Once the problem is fixed (Which I may or may not have a solution to), I'll upload it then. In the meantime, Happy Mother's Day!

To start this post off, in my last one I stated that "I have something really fun planned for the weekend". Well, we went to Chicago and slept overnight in the Field Museum! We did this before with the Museum of Science and Industry last year, and we enjoyed it so much, we did it this year! Basically, we haul all of our stuff to the museum, unpack them somewhere, hang out at the museum 'til midnight, then go to sleep. I included a few pictures to help you get a better understanding.

A part of my mom's childhood, it's now part of Katelyn's. Mold-A-Rama.


We're all wearing matching shirts we bought here in our pajamas.


Katelyn is examining the most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex in the world, Sue.


Our spot to sleep in was the bird section.


Also, this Mother's day was pretty relaxed. Didn't do much. Of course mom got presents and a breakfast of banana cake, but other than that, it was pretty low key.

Until next post,

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment