Sunday, May 29, 2011

The School Year is Ending

The school year is ending. No school tomorrow, a day of school on Tuesday, our Band Six Flags trip, then it's over. While most of my friends will be back next year, I'll be off to Uni. I'm incredibly excited, but I also want to take this time to reflect upon my past two years at Jefferson Middle School.

Dislikes: My health teacher, the pointless bullying, people who thought they were my friends when really I wanted nothing to do with them, the walk home

Likes: My friends, my video presentations, both my science teachers, the field trips, our cross country team

It's been a pretty good year, and I've decided to compile another list of likes and dislikes about switching schools to Uni. I've taken all of these into consideration way before I made the actual decision to go.

Dislikes: I'll be separated from Evan and many other friends, Uni's overall reputation, late dismissing time, no band program

Likes: Two of my friends will be there with me, less of a walk home (just to my mom's work), people more of my "level", free period, I'll be a "subbie" not an "eighth grader" (exactly the same thing but still), overall better education

I think I'm ready for this change. I don't go until late fall, but i'm ready. I hope to still see people like Evan at X-Country meets and over the summer.

I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean #4 later today, so I'm excited about that! Very off topic . . .

- The Blogger (is ready for Summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment