Sunday, June 5, 2011

Six Flags

I am aware this happened four days ago, but the last day of school, everybody in Band and Strings took a trip to Six Flags. It was awesome! We had to be at school at 6:30 AM, and didn't arrive at home until 11:300 PM, so it was an all day thing. There are few places on Earth that make me happier then riding roller coasters with my friends. One of the roller coasters took your picture on the steepest drop, and I bought it for $5. Here it is:


Pardon Evan's dorky face. He insisted on it, and I couldn't quite say no, so whatever. I'm fine with it. The people in front and behind of Evan and I are the people in our group, six total. I still wonder how they got such a great picture since we were going at least 75 miles per hour. I found out that people ride the most famous ride there, the batman, 40% for fun, 60% for bragging rights, because the first time you ride it, it's a thriller, but every time after that, it's kind of drab. There aren't any stomach drops and it's pretty low to the ground. I have to give them credit for those loop de loops though. Those are awesome.

I'm going to try to convince my dad to take me there next year so I can still enjoy it with my friends since Uni doesn't do that type of thing.

- The Blogger (wishes you a happy summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment