Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Fourth of July

The family here was split up at the fourth of July. My dad and I rode to Texas in a train so we could get there early to build a treehouse. Mom and Katelyn stayed back home so they could catch a plane once we were done. Sadly, Dad and I didn't get to see fireworks because of the drought in Texas. However, Katelyn and Mom didn't have it much better. They were up all night listening to the insane people in our neighborhood blow off illegal fireworks all night. I wish I was there, but they seemed to hate it.

This is Katelyn showing off her patriotism!

And this is Mom showing off her's!

Dad and I spent our fourth of July on a train to Texas. I thought it was a lot of fun because I'd never been on one before! I'll be doing another blog post tonight, so be aware of that as well!

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment