Friday, July 22, 2011

Part 3.5 of 4 of the Most Jam-Packed Summer Ever: Mom and Katelyn's Arrival

This is part three and a half of my summer, the part where Mom and Katelyn come down to Texas with us. Once we finished the treehouse, they caught a plane and joined us in Texas. The next day, we all went down to the property so they could see our handiwork. We spent the rest of the time in Austin. I included a few pictures of our stay with them.

Katelyn got along really well with the dogs.

On the property, we all took a nice hike as the sun was going down.

As we've done every year, we spent the day at Schlitterbahn. This is a picture dad took of me on the first ride we'd done that day.

Katelyn's testing her luck at the rope!

We all had a great time in our stay down there! Amy's was something that I didn't bother to
include but is certainly noteworthy. I wish Champaign had an Amy's ice cream. Anyways, I'm
never home for too long at a time here. After only a few days of relaxation, it's time for me to
pack my bags (for the fourth time) and get ready for my next summer activity.

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment