Thursday, June 9, 2011

South Dakota Trip Day One: Corn Palace

For a while now we've been planning a trip where me, my cousin, and my two Nanas venture out to South Dakota on a vacation where we see all kinds of exhibits. Today was mostly a travel day. We spent seven and a half hours in the car to get here. From there, we saw the Corn Palace and just swam a little. Here are a few pictures so far.

This is all of us before we left in the car.


I'm about to hit McKinley with a foam ball at the pool. It was a proud day for me.


Do I look dorky or what?? I still don't get why people at school wear these.


This made me feel better.


2 ice cream cones!! Heaven!


McKinley and I are having fun in the back seat.


The corn museum was a blast! I still can't believe they change it every year!

'Til next post

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment