Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mom's Birthday!

Well, It's 1/11/11. It's my mom's birthday! She says it's a tradition to say some really kind things about the person and post nice pictures of them as well. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I'm just going to go with the flow. Since she is more often behind the camera than in front of it, I don't exactly have a ton of photos to put up here. I do still have some up here. Aren't they nice?




It's time for me to keep up the rest of the tradition (which may or may not be real) and name the reasons why I think my mom is awesome.

1) She loves her iPad possibly even more than I love mine

2) She agrees with me that word searches are not appropriate for 7th graders if you're finding the 50 states

3) She puts up with my complaints about vacuuming while she does every other house chore (sometimes)

4) She is supportive of of my academic decisions

5) She has a sense of humor similar to mine

Thinking back to these, I probably missed a couple hundred or so. Still, it's blogging - not book writing. I hope you really do have a great birthday, Mom. :-)

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment