Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I am back at school. I just have to say, yesterday's snow day pretty much saved me. I started and finished nearly all of my Christmas shopping in only four hours!!! Not too bad, huh? I still have a lot left to do with wrapping and all of that, but I got most of my buying done! Four different stores, about 80% of my Christmas fund spent, and still just over half way done.

Amazing.

I did manage to get some wrapping done and I must say, it makes a fine addition to the tree.


I do realize that this is kind of a bad photo taken on my cell phone at night, but I try to
always include a picture or movie in my posts. It helps catch the eye better. Not necessarily this
picture, but you know what I mean.

Three more days left of school before break! Can't wait!

- The Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment