Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Concerts

Six days ago, Katelyn and I both had concerts on the same day. Hers ended at 7:00 while mine began at 7:00. It was close. I've been busy and haven't had time to blog recently. I'm back though!

What happened was first my parents dropped me off at Jefferson so I could get ready for the band concert, then took Katelyn to Robeson so she could prepare for hers. It all worked out fine with our parents just missing the beginning of my band concert.

During our performances, Katelyn got to play the bells and I got to take another whack at my solo. It turned out much better even though you can't hear it as well because of out camera. Sorry about that.




To make up for all of my other misses of blogging, at 6:00 tonight I'm going to post ANOTHER post about the previous week.

- The Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment