Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wii Fit

Today my mom told me that I wasn't getting enough exercise because it was winter and Cross Country season was over. Usually I do wrestling during the winter, but because I decided this year that I wasn't going to do it by replacing it with cross country, this creates a problem. Of course, I still do tennis once a week, but she doesn't think that that counts. Then I came up with the best idea ever! (I've actually had several great ideas, but I'm not going to go into those at the moment.)

I decided to make a compromise. To combine my love and need for the Wii and the fact that Mom wanted me to get some exercise, I told her that for two hours a week, I would do some aerobic exercise on it like Wii Sports and Wii fit, and for two hours a week, I would do some yoga on Wii Fit (Wii Fit Plus).

She seemed happy with this, until I factored in homework, school, video games, and eating, and realized that would mean that I would have almost no down time after school. No big deal. I could do this on the weekends!

By the way, here are a couple of my cross country pictures:





By the way, in the locker room today, someone saw my scar that I had on my chest. I told
them how I got it and they apparently had one too! I guess I was right and ping pong really
could be considered dangerous! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment