Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Break

Saturday was the first day of Winter Break! Yay! I've already made $35 babysitting Katelyn! Of course, most of break has been stress for me. I am the world's biggest procrastinator. I put stuff off until I feel like doing it to the extreme level. Take blogging for example. It's been almost a week since I last blogged. Not including the one I made earlier today.

On Friday, the 7th grade took an incentive to Skateland! Roller skates, that is. They got new skates that I really hate. They disobey you! It was still fun there! Me and 5 friends got two 16" pizzas and ate all but one slice. For fun, we practically went out into the mass of middle schoolers and shouted "Free pizza slice!" They almost killed Grant.

For the past few days, I have been feeling more and more stressed about Christmas. I was about half way done with presents and still am not!!! Three days left! Stupid Minecraft obsession!

Anyways, I'll pick up the pace a bit. I hope.

- The (terrified) Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment