Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Andy Productions 3000

To all of those who have subscribed to my Andy Productions 3000 DVDs, we have finally mailed them out! Every time they are sent to everyone, I will post my favorite movie from the package onto the blog! If you haven't received it yet, think of this as a sneak peek.


Not too bad, right?

Anyways, there is plenty more on the Andy Productions 3000 2010 Season 3! And speaking of movies that I recently made, Since I have made so many video presentations for school (Five in the past nine months), the teacher in charge of JagTV, the school media that broadcasts on the schools TV in the lunchroom where everyone can see it, has asked Evan and I to make an awesome advertisement for the school's upcoming Fall Dance! Knowing us, we couldn't say no. We got some kids to act in it, and then Evan and I (mostly me) walked over to my house and edited it. I put it on a thumb drive, and hopefully tomorrow will be able to show it over JagTV.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment