Friday, November 19, 2010

Dum - Dum Crane

Today in math, we had to do our Benchmark Test. They are always a pain in the neck. Sitting motionless in a chair, filling in bubbles and forbidden to do the one thing that we humans have spent so many millions of years evolving to do: talking. It's just cruel.

Fortunately for us, our math teacher decided to give us all Dum - Dum suckers while we tested. That was awesome! I realized too late that I didn't have a book to read for after I finished the test! If we weren't doing something, then she'd assign us extra credit or make us read a math book or something! I looked down at the trash on my desk from my sucker. I threw away the stick and folded the wrapper into a crane! I had to make it slowly so that it looked like I was working for the whole rest of the period.


I held up a quarter to it when I took the picture so that you can get a good scale of it. Pretty small, huh? Speaking of quarters, when I made it, somebody bought it for a full 25 cents! About one period later, they realized that it was a total waste of their money and demanded a full refund. Bummer. Anyways, I'm glad tomorrow's the weekend and I will see the new Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment