Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall and the Tradition of Leaf Jumping

Well, it isn't fall until you make your first leaf pile. Oh, by the way, happy veterans day! Anyways, we made ours today, and it is probably the biggest one we have ever made! We took several pictures!

Here's me doing all the hard work.


Here's Katelyn standing on my back after I jumped in. Such a nice way to repay me.


Good thing I took that allergy pill this morning. You wouldn't believe where I found leaves.


This didn't end too well for her. I was laughing so hard I fell down though!


Her body is halfway across town by now.


Dad couldn't resist the urge to jump, er, skip into the pile!


We had a great time today! Much progress was made, and we helped to put them into the bags too! Fall rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment