Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving in Iowa Part 2

Well, we're home. But we had a ton of fun in Iowa and Andy Barbour is here to save those memories by blogging about it! On that first night that we were there, I blogged, and I was right! That night, I did get to play Ping Pong against my dad and Nana B. Sadly, both of them beat me, but both also said that my skills were improving. When they left, I was going to try to play against myself by hitting the ball and then running to the other side to hit it back. Quite the exercise I had planned. Well, I hadn't hit the ball two times before I ran to the other side too quickly and nearly cut my chest open on the corner of the table.

This is what I get for playing Ping Pong.


Bre handled it well. The instant I get to the room where she was playing with Katelyn, I tell them about it and make them promise not to tell anyone if I show them. They promise, I show them, and then she goes bolting upstairs to tell my parents. Wow. All I can say. Wow. I guess it was better that way.

I also took some other pictures too! Check it out!

Here's Katelyn roasting a marshmallow.



Katelyn and Bre are going to have a sleepover! That was the best night I ever had!


Katelyn and Bre are playing a game with a monkey. I was never a fan of it. Wouldn't stay quiet.


We had to lock the door to get some quiet from the little ones.


I would rate this vacation an A++ on the successfulness of it! We did nothing but hang around all day and since Katelyn got a sleepover with cousin Bre, it was only fair that I got one with cousin McKinley. It worked out so perfectly! Katelyn gets a cousin exactly her age, I get one exactly my age!
I love this family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment